Clat Coaching in Chandigarh
Join The Best Clat Coaching in Chandigarh - Achiever's Compitech
For admission to under-graduate and post-graduate law program, 16 National Law Universities conducts an All India Entrance Examination known as Common Law Admission Test (CLAT). For the convenience of the students, a non-statutory body was created under the memorandum of understanding by the various law Universities of the Country. Achiever Compitech provides Clat coaching in Chandigarh quality training and has enabled numerous people in clearing the CLAT.
Why Achiever's Compitech the Best Place for CLAT Coaching In Chandigarh?
|1||Special 1 & 2 Years CLAT LAW Entrance Exam Coaching Program|
|2||3 & 5 Years Law Entrance Exam|
|3||Max Exam Questions are covered by Notes & Books Provided by CLAT Entrance Exam. (Direct Clat/Law Reference Books Buy Online)|
|4||Daily 2 to 3 hours Classes for the Students related to CLAT & LAW Exam Preparations.|
|5||Weekdays & Weekend Batch Classes for Clat Coaching in Chandigarh.|
|6||Hostel & PG Facility – Available for Students those are coming from Other States.|
|8||Individual analysis for every test taker, covering every topic and section|
What is CLAT (Common Law Admission Test)?
‘Law’ has risen as outstanding amongest other vocation choices after class XII, considering numerous open doors that it offers. The development of the National Law Schools, their reality class instruction and their national and worldwide grounds positions every year bears declaration to this reality. A graduation in law is much past being a promoter at a courtroom.
Ours is a foundation helped to establish by former student of NLSIU, Bangalore and IIM Ahmedabad. We are overseen by a group of experts with years of involvement in the CLAT preparing space. We are a pioneer in CLAT Law entrance instructional classes. At our institute, we have a demonstrated reputation of controlling our understudies to effective affirmations in the best law colleges of India. We give information and assets that enable understudies to enhance their nature of execution. Through our mentorship program we empower law hopefuls to have higher test scores.
We are checked among the best CLAT LAW Institutes in India.
- National Law School of India University, Bangalore
- National Academy of Legal Study & Research University of Law, Hyderabad
- National Law Institute University, Bhopal
- The West Bengal National University of Juridicial Sciences, Kolkata
- National Law University, Jodhpur
- Hidayatullah National Law University, Raipur
- Gujarat National Law University, Gandhinagar
- Dr. Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University, Lucknow
- Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Patiala
- Chanakaya National Law University, Patna
- National University of Advanced Legal Studies, Kochi
- National Law University Odisha, Cuttack
- National University of Study & Research in Law, Ranchi
- National Law University & Judicial Academy, Assam, Guwhati
- DamodaramSanjivayya National Law University, Visa
- The Tamil Nadu National Law School, Tiruchirappalli
Our CLAT instructional exercise courses are particularly intended for simplicity of understanding, empowering understudies of class XI, XII and droppers to unhesitatingly plan for CLAT and different other law selection tests of the best graduate schools and universities in India. Different understudies require diverse ways to deal with learning and we alter our CLAT programs in light of their needs. We offer intermittent input on execution and even graph individualized, altered learning designs in certain long haul classroom programs. The opposition for the best National Law Universities in India is getting fiercer than at any other time. The syllabus and organization of the CLAT exam require a comprehensive placement test readiness. Our goal is to guarantee that all understudies who go to our projects experience serious preparing in every one of the subjects.
Eligibility Criteria for Law Admission Test
The first requirement is that of being an Indian citizen. NRIs can also appear in this test. In order to appear for this common law test, a candidate has to fulfill two main criteria.
- To take admission in the undergraduate course, a candidate should have passed recognized intermediate or secondary school. For General Category, a candidate must have attained 45% marks and for SC / ST category 40% marks are required. The candidate must be below 20 years of age in case of OBC / Gen category and 25 years for SC / ST candidate.
- To take admission in the post-graduate course, a candidate must have completed LLB with a minimum of 55% marks in case of Gen and OBC category and 50% in case of SC / ST candidates.
Achiever’s Compitech has had a successful track record. It has a small batch size, experienced and learned faculty and exam oriented study material.
Request a Call Back
Fill the form given below, Our team will contact you regarding your query.